Monday, December 04, 2006

CCrryyppttoo - FREEWARE POCKETPC


Using CCrryyppttoo you can encrypt and of course decrypt confidential files. But don't forget your passwords!

I have been looking for an encryption/decryption utility for a long time... Of course I found some interesting applications (freeware and commercial) but there was no one that was really good and free/convenient. I also found commercial encrypting software but that one I've found has caused some problems (very often I had to do a soft-reset in order to turn on my Pocket PC). Another application was not able to decrypt a file on a storage card after the software was reinstalled (e.g. when the Pocket PC suffered from a hard-reset and this even I knew the passwords!)

After that experiences I decided to develop my own encrypting/decrypting utility in order to protect my files especially those which are stored on a storage card like SD and CF cards.

DOWNLOAD

No comments: