This is my version:
1. you will need T6 screwdriver, 2 philips screw drivers, and a thin plastic card.
2. remove the back cover, battery, simcard, mini sd card, and the rubber just above the camera from your phone.
3. insert a screwdriver inside the right rectangular hole just above the terminals for the battery and push, while simultaneously pulling the top cover. You will feel the top cover pop up a little. Do this again on the left rectangular hole.
4. Remove the flower (Torx) screws using your T6 screwdriver. There are 6 screws.
5. Use the thin plastic card and slide it in between the front and back cover. Slide it downwards to the bottom part of the phone. Use a second plastic card on the other side of the phone and do the same thing. Use a third plastic card to open the top part of the phone.
6. Use the Phlips screwdriver to remove 1 screw in the middle.
7. Gently open and separate the board from the front cover. Remember that there is a wire connection between the two on the left side (phone facing you).
Thanks to Digimission for their instructions.