Friday, October 20, 2006
This is done using mortscript.
The problem with SAP1 2003OS is that it doesnt have STK menu. You can manually add it to your \Windows folder and create a lnk to your Start Menu but after you reset your phone, the files in your \Windows will be deleted.
1. Go to your Start Menu and click on the STK script icon. It will launch the quickapp.exe
2. Click "4" on your keypad to turn ON flight mode
3. Then click on your BACK button to go back to the quickapp window
4. Click on "4" again to turn OFF flight mode
5. Go to your Start Menu and use your STK MENU
Application Unlocked Tanager 2003OS
Posted by oldSAP at 8:42 AM