Thursday, December 28, 2006

SMSIntercept - FREEWARE SMARTPHONE


SMS Plugin labeler.

I've created this application just because i got bored at the
"Text Messages (0)"
label for the SMS plugin on my homescreen.

Features:
- change the plugin label to your choice (when there is no unread sms)
- plugin's label will show the number of unread sms. it will also show the last received unread sms' first 20 characters and the sender's name.


TIP: if you dont want any label shown when there is no unread sms, just type in a space or " "
The 'new' label will only appear after your have received AND read a new sms after executing the application and saving your new label. You can also do a softreset after saving your new label.

Requirements:
- WM5 operating system

Updated (1/06/07)

2 comments:

Andrei Pernevan said...

I have a problem with SMS Intercept on my SPV C100 ( HTC S310 ) smartphone. When i run the app, i receive the sms messages very hard, only after i lock the keyboard and press the unlock button, or i don't receive them at all. I also have problems sending messages. I've done a hard reset thinking it was a registry problem, or caused by another app, but when i reinstalled SMS Intercept i had the same problem again.

Anonymous said...

iPAQ 514 with WM6: while receiving SMS I got error message: IndexOutOfRangeException...

Please contact me if you want to isolate the problem: plux61 (at) mail (dot) ru

P.S. The Idea of your programm is brilliant. Why do Microsoft not added state="nosms" to standard plugin?