Saturday, January 06, 2007
This is an update for my SMSIntercept application.
- when an unread SMS is received, you have the following options:
1. show the default "Text Messages (1)" label
2. show both the unread SMS content (20 characters) and the sender
3. show the unread SMS's content only
4. show the unread SMS's sender only
- remote control feature using specific SMS message (useful when your phone is not with you).
1. PowerOff - this will turn off you phone when the SMS it receives is the same as the one entered in the PowerOff Code text box.
2. InformMe - when your phone receives an SMS with contents equal to the InformMe Code text box text, it will send an SMS message to the sender containing the number of missed calls, phone number of the last caller, and the name of the last caller.