- You can select the keylock timeout, configured seperately for applications and homescreen.
- You can select to enable automatic keylock only when on homescreen.
- You can exclude applications from the automatic keylock. There are 2 modes for that:
Simple mode: Pocket Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player, BetaPlayer and HTC camera aplication are excludeable
Advanced mode: You can define your own list of applications by listing the executables.
- You can select to disable automatic keylock when in headset or car profile or when charging.
- The phone can automatically be unlocked when switching to headset or car profile or when charging begins (but only if it was automatically locked before).
- The backlight can be turned always on when in car profile or when charging.
- A screen saver activated together with the keylock can be enabled which shows a clock, the date and missed calls and messages. Font sizes and layout of this screen saver are configurable.
- Windows Mobile 2003/2003SE/5.0 based smartphone
- 100 kB free storage space