Saturday, March 29, 2008
FBA is the easiest way to create Games And Applications for your PocketPC!
* Easy, Fast and Powerful
* Create your GAMES and APPLICATIONS with very basic and easy language
* Develop and test on Windows with a powerful IDE
* Build PocketPC setups with just one click
* Run your product on major PocketPC with Windows Mobile
* Add resources to your project and load in your game with one line of code
* All in one package! You don't need external programs
* Much much more...Oh, and it's FREE!
The Bluetooth Revolution!
MoBlue, one of the first (if not the first) bluetooth-helpers for Windows Mobile, was released in its first version as early as in spring 2006. More than a year later the application moBlue 2 succeeds the first version after a major makeover. New features are progress bars, percentage meters and count-down clocks as well as the ability to save different types of files to different user designated folders.
Basically moBlue does the receiving job when you are receiving files over bluetooth, and it does it much better than the Microsoft built-in software. You can always choose to save all files to the storage card or to any other destination you may want to have your files at.
Friday, March 28, 2008
a Windows Remote Desktop (Terminal Server) client for PocketPC and MS Smartphone
zaDesktop need Compact Framework 2.0 or above and compatible with all devices with it.
* Host computer under Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or Windows 2008 rc4.
* Screen resolution: 640x480, 800x600 or 1024x768
* Bpp : 8 or 16 bit per pixel.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Theme Switcher plug-in
Now with Theme Switcher plug-in you can switch and even timely rotate themes by minutes, hours or days.
No more simple "Today" theme changer. View your theme before changing it and with a tap on the plug-in... you're done!
Cyber-mate of XDA-Developers
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Monday, March 17, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
This is a support app for the the Palm Messaging App.
Once installed, you lose some access to the normal inbox, which you may still want.
Using VJSlippyPalm, you can assign the app to a hardware key.
Running VJSlippyPalm will then launch the Palm Messaging app.
However, pressing it again will close Messaging and instead switch to the normal Inbox. And vice versa.
If you have one of the apps already launched in the background, it will jump to that app (eg if Inbox is open, and you're on the Today screen, it will jump to Inbox)
By default it will close the other app.
You can launch it with a command line -min to minimise instead, for whatever reasons.
-about will show information about the app.
Reduced Free version means: you can use all the Commands without limitation, but only 3 Rules.
* Message Blacklist and/or Whitelist
* Message Backup/Restore manually or automatic by rules/profiles
* Message Encrypt
* Export Messages
* Forward Messages automatic by rules/profiles
* Hide/Unhide Messages manually or automatic by rules/profiles
* Reply Messages automatic by rules/profiles
* Store Messages in custom folders manually or automatic by rules profiles
* Message Tone to Contacts/Category/Phone Number by profiles
Friday, March 14, 2008
Throwing dices was never easier.
Whenever there is need to toss a dice this program may come handy. Ideal for D&D seanses or just for another Jamb game.
To keep things moving along, there is support for multiple dice throws (e.g. 5D6), roll history and few other interesting features.
Supported dices include D4, D6, D8, D10, D20 and D100.
To use this program you need .NET Compact Framework 2.0 installed on your machine.
Medo's Home Page
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
moGo is now independent
Finger friendly application launcher
Quick dial of favourite friends
Highly configurable menus and menu items
Missed call/sms/email notifications
Slide to quick launch(needs to be set in sets.txt)
Vibrate on touch(needs to be set in sets.txt, also probably not recommended)
.net compact 2.0
How to use:
download and unzip the .CAB file
Transfer moGoInstall.CAB file to phone then click file to install.
INSTALL ONTO DEVICE!
Look in programs and run mogo.
paaaaaaaaaa of XDA-Developers
Monday, March 10, 2008
Pocket Digital Clock (PDC) is a small and simple program that shows a large digital clock with second display on the Windows Mobile Today Screen.
Date is shown above the digital clock very much like the HTC Home plug-in. Name of the service provider is replaced by day of week instead.
Tapping on Pocket Digital Clock will bring the user to the Clock and Alarms window, similar to the behavior of Windows Mobile default Date plug-in.
Saturday, March 08, 2008
Fingertip control for Pocket PC Phone like HTC TouchFLO.
Touch Commander lets you browse and scroll a Windows Mobile Pocket PC with a sweep of a finger across the screen just like an iPhone or TouchFLO. With just a touch, you'll be able to make quick calls to photo contacts, start applications, browse folders, get and send SMS, view photos and video, etc. Key features include full customization of interface elements, a Full Screen mode, and animated transition effects between screens.
* Touch Control - scroll lists, open and minimize applications by finger sweeps
* Today Plugin with clock, weather, launcher and more
* Cube-like Multipage Launcher
* Finger-friendly Start Menu
* Titlebar Battery Indicator
kandratt of XDA-Developers
Friday, March 07, 2008
Notification alert application.
Designed For Windows Mobile 6
1. When there is a missed call, or an unread message, the "Reminder Tone" will be played every 20 seconds until the message/missed call alert has been dealt with by you.
2. When the signal state changes, the relevant sound plays to notify you. This can be handy when you are walking around looking for a signal.
3. When the headset is inserted/removed, a sound is played.
4. Various status information can be viewed by tapping through the tabs.
More features to follow soon...
Posted by oldSAP at 7:20 AM
TaskPlus is a Pocket PC plug-in for the Today screen displaying:
* tasks items
* birthdays and anniversary of contacts items
* appointments items
from the Outlook Pocket PC database.
Each line displays a item with the start date, subject and due date. Completed items are no longer displayed.
Multiple instances with separated options can be installed in the Today screen (the clone option) and merge items in the same category.
The Help file can be displayed from the general Help Pocket Pc system or from the options dialog.
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
It is a handy calendar application that should replace the fumbly MS calendar.
For now there is no installer for this app. Please copy it and the skin.ini to any folder on your device and start it. That's all.
v 0.1 (03-03-2008):
- colors fully customizable through a skin.ini file
- month view
- days with appointments are marked with small triangles (also recurring appointments)
- detailed view of the appointments
- you can navigate between months and years per gestures
- supports d-pad input
s.l.i. of XDA-Developers
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
American Cancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer.
The Preventive Screener includes the following:
* Utilizes Simple Algorithm which indexes Patient's Age with Gender
* Initial Form is the Quick Screen - Allows User to quickly enter Age and Gender
* This takes User to a Form where all the Routine Screening Tests are Listed based on Users Gender and Age
* Also contains Form which Lists all the Recommended Tests
* Click on the Specific Test and more Detailed Information is listed
* Includes Web Addresses of the American Cancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer, the American Cancer Society Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer detailed in CA online and the President's Recommendations for Prevention
* HighRes Image Support
* Application with No Runtime, Extremely Small & Fast!
* For Palm OS 3.0 to 6.1
* Installs on Palm or SD Cards
* Easy navigation with the 5 way Navigator button
* Designed and Programmed by a Practicing Physician for Other Health Care Professionals