Saturday, December 29, 2007
Control your PDA Phone Edition with profiles automatically selected depending on your current location(Phone Cell / LAC) and current time.
You can select manually profiles too if you want...
Take full control over:
o Enable and Disable connections.
o Stablish and close connections.
o Switch between GPRS, UMTS and auto modes. You can set a time limit (in minutes) so the program will switch back automatically to GPRS when the period expires.
o Turn on / Turn off Wifi.
o Switch between modes (Off, Connectable and discoverable)
o Turn on/off BT automatically on incomming call
o Switch between Flight mode and On mode.
* Speaker. Switch between Normal, Mute and Vibrate modes.
* Manage all the functions and submenus using stylus, finger or jog-dial
* Let the program to close automatically iddle connections. The program will close any connection that hasnt data traffic in X seconds.
* The program includes a Today Plugin where you can check the current state of the device very quickly
* Tested in HTC s200, HTC Artemis, HTC TynT, HTC trinity, HTC Athena and Treo 750. Some ETEN devices doesnt provide Cell Id info.
* All the duties of BandSwitch are included
Based on your location (GSM Cell ID) you can:
* Create profiles (Home, work, ...) and assign cells to them.
* Create time frames for those profiles (day, night...).
* Execute actions automatically when you enter or exits any LAC, profile or profile-timeframe:
* Set the state of your connections, band, wifi, bluetooth, phone and speaker,...
* Play sounds, songs and open files(scripts, documents, etc)
* Activate or deactivate call forwarding
* Activate or deactivate "Allow Incomming beam" option
* Set CPU mode or turn on/off screen
* Send sms and emails.
* Enable or disable connections.
* Select today themes (tsk)
* Select screen light level (tsk)
* ...and much more.
* Send email for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
BaselsReply is a typicall "answering machine". The diffrence is that BaselsReply answers with a SMS. How does it work? Well, you write your message in the "Message" field and then press on "Activate". When you've done this, the program should activate. The next time someone calls, BaselsReply will send a SMS to the caller with your message and the Console will register: CallerID - Date and Time. Another product of MonkeyUpdates
Team! We at MonkeyUpdates are not responsible for any damage coused by this software, norr the way this software is used.
Friday, December 28, 2007
HTC Home works on excalibur.
I found the CAB in another thread. There were warnings about Installation, another Guy had to do a Hardreset to get his Device booting.
I tried out and on my O2 XDA Cosmo with WM6 it works fine.
I think the Device becomes slower but I like the Homescreen.
Try it on your own risk!!!!!!!!
mat2206 of XDA-Developers
Another great PCM keyboard skin
Here we go Touch QWERTY Keyboard for PCM Keyboard. It uses the same layout as my previous touch keyboard, whole symbol pad is fully integrated into it. Hold a key for 500ms to symbols beneath it. You can customize what is shown when you hold the key from the layout file.
kin0kin of XDA-Developers
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
LCMinutes is an application to monitor mobile phone plan balance: unused minutes, unused free SMS, charge for every phone call, SMS, and the up-to-date balance, etc.
* Monitoring all phone call and text messages: all incoming and outgoing calls and messages are traced;
* Calculating every phone call or text message charge: depend on rate plan, this could mean real charge, reduction of free minutes or free messages, or nothing;
* Support time based monthly charge and daily surcharge, and reset of counter for free minutes and free messages;
* Support user manually adjusting of balance, expire date;
* Provide today plugin for easy checking of balance;
* Support very flexible rate plan: prepaid or not, different rates for weekday, weekend, evening, different rate for starting minutes every day, different rates for incoming and outgoing messages, etc;
* Support importing existing phone call logs and text messages;
* Support deleting single call/message/balance record and deleting all the records.
SMS flooding application.
All you need is a Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 5.0 and .NET Compact Framework 2.0(atleast) and cheap "SMS provider" (optional). BaselsSMS'er V2.1 can send a big amount of messages without any interruptions and with a destructive amount. The program is very simple to use. In the first input-field you write the number of your victim or you can click on the [...] button and choose a victim from your contact list. In the message-field you write your message "duhh" and last but not least the Quantity-field were you write how many messages you want to send. We at MonkeyUpdates are not responsible for any "stupido" actions done by this program. Last but not least you can change the program layout by changing the bak.png file in the skin-directory (in the Application-directory) and modifying the conf.ini file. You can find the "How to modify the conf.ini file" in the zip-folder.
* Fixed bug: Empty Phone number field results in a error
* Fixed bug: Empty Quantity field - | | -
* Fixed bug: Sending speed
* Add: Skin-chooser, choose skin from the app
* Add: Encrypter/Decrypter for messages
* Add: New skin, MonkeyUpdates skin
* Add: About box: MonkeyUpdates logo with App-info
ChristmasXed is a Christmas-themed version of the puzzle game Xed, with more than 2000 levels !
Move the blocks left or right, and form groups of 2 or more to have them disappear...
Though it sounds simple, every move can block you from winning, so be carefull ! Lets see if you can finish every level with the minimum number of moves...
Monday, December 24, 2007
SMS Notifier watches for incoming calls that are missed (i.e. not answered). Depending on configuration settings it does the following things:
* Send an SMS message to the caller (configurable contents), possibly containing also the end time of current appointment (configurable).
* Adds an item to calendar (containing the caller info)
Upgrade version of SMS Notifier
Sunday, December 23, 2007
The keyboard has Symbol pad's fully integrated into it.
1. By holding down letters keys , you'd be able to get the capital letters. For example, holding down "a" will show all the "A" and so on.
2. Holding down "123#?" will show all the symbols including the smileys.
3. Holding down "shift" shall also show you the smileys.
4. Holding down "." gives you ","
5. Holding down "+" gives you "-".
c_shekhar of XDA-Developers
NOW WITH SHUFFLE AND MUTE CONTROLS! Fully Configurable through options menu to use whatever hotkeys your Media App Uses!
This is basically a remote control for your computer's media player software. Your run this simple program on your Pocket PC and you are able to switch songs, pause/play, and stop music from anywhere in the world through SMS. You of course must be running a program on the computer as well. Both programs are included, the PC part uses AIM to recieve SMS messages so you will have to sign up for a screen name for your media manager at AIM.com, but that is a quick and simple process and then everything goes smoothly. It sucks very little battery life and you don't need wireless or an internet plan, it also allows your computer to run the software from behind a firewall. The other programs that do this require you be outside your firewall running a server program and that your Pocket PC be connected to the internet which sucks battery life like no other. You do have to watch out for sending too many messages or AIM will ignore them for a second. And be patient! One button per couple of seconds PLEASE!
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Wifi Mapping for Pocket PC based on PeekPocket 1.5
-Precise GPS Mapping algorithm (handle variable precision and loss of position datas)
-Export to popular formats like OziExplorer, Google Earth and Garmin/Magellan/Navigon CSV
-Save/Load/Merge multiple sessions, using Airomap Log format
-colors provides intuitive reading of encryption and strength
-no more hidden network on map: slightly autoshift identical positions
-audio signal if open networks are detected on your path
-signal graph available for any network
-GPSID: no need to specifie COM port and you can use other GPSID applications simultaneously
-as small as 360KB !
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Adds a startup sound when your device boots up.
Simply plays "startup.mp3" (which MUST be located in your devices root) when your device starts and kills itself when the mp3 reaches it's end. The application itself is only 5kb, but im using fmod to play the mp3, and that dll is quite large. I could use playsound, but you'd be limited to wav sounds, and mp3's only work with playsound if you're using WM6. So I guess I'll release a WM6 version, which will be roughly 5 kb, and any device prior to WM6 will use fmod.
1)Extract to your device
2)Rename any mp3 "startup.mp3" and place it in your devices root.
3)Place the shortcut in the zip file in Windows\Startup
4)Soft reset and the mp3 should play on boot.
thundershadow14 of XDA-Developers
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
BuZZone is an application that makes it easier for people to search for new contacts and communicate using Bluetooth PDAs and laptops.
Using BuZZone you can:
* Search for new business partners at trade shows
* Organize a wireless forum and broadcast messages
* Get acquainted with a hot girl / guy in a night club
OPTasks is a Task list (or Todo list) for PocketPC. It is compatible with the windows mobile bundled software (pocket outlook), but it is different because:
* It is more flexible
* It is designed to have the most used functions only a click away
* The task list can hold more tasks in a single screen because of smaller font
* Same for categories, and the list is scrollable
* Icons on the menu bar, double click, no slow tap-and-hold and other nasty things like that
* Keyboard shortcuts for fast navigation
* Four filters to control task list contents
* Quink insert mode: to create a new task, just type the subject and click enter! (version 0.5 and newer only)
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Lines is a charming mind game where you arrange colored balls on a board to form lines of balls having identical colors.
Lines of five or more balls vanish from the board, increasing your score. (Two new options are introduced with this version, where instead of lines, you may assemble blocks, or rectangle shapes. Different rules apply.) The game ends when the board is filled with balls and no qualifying line (or pattern) exists.
Processor: ARM 200Mhz or higher
OS: Windows Mobile 2003 or higher
RAM: 400Kb free RAM
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Thursday, December 13, 2007
FBTV is a TV guide for Windows Mobile PDA's
- 17 channels information in Netherlands and Belgium.
- Detailed program info.
- Information up to 5 days.
- Update directly from the program (WiFi/GPRS).
- Landscape support.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
This free game combines Tetris and Columns for a good action/reflexion game.
You must align bubbles to make combination and make new highscores. As soon as at least 3 bubbles ot same color are connected, all the other color connected bubbles disappear. Perform chain combo to multiply your score, and don't forget to use bombs and time bonus!
PlaylistMgr is a simple playlist editor for managing Windows Media Player playlists and it supports unicode. You can create or edit playlists easily and conveniently using this software. In addition, PlaylistMgr also helps you to manage your media streams and podcasts.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Clean your text messaging folder with ease.
Did you ever wish you could add sub folders in your sms inbox so you could store messages according to the sender's name?
You can now easily add or delete sub folders to your Inbox so that you can organize your Inbox SMS according to sender/date/business/personal/etc.
- shows Unread/Read SMS in Inbox
- shows the number of SMS in Sent Items and Deleted Items folder
- ADD/DELETE sub folders in your INBOX
- shows the number of SMS in your sub folders
- REPLY TO feature (new)
If you wish to buy this product,
1. Download this exe file DeviceID.exe
2. Copy the exe file in your device then execute the application.
3. It will generate a text file named "deviceid.txt" in \My Documents folder
4. Send the deviceid.txt file to me at email@example.com with the subject "DeviceID"
5. I will need this device id to create a license for your device.
6. I will send you the download link for the SMS Folders Manager cab file
SMS Folders Manager v2.0 SHAREWARE
Set individual sms tones for your contacts.
This is an updated version of OIST v1.0
- error when an sms from an unknown number is received
- unknown number message tone.
Use SMS Tones.exe to set tones for each contact
SMS Tones cab
File Extension Association for Download in IE
FEADIE helps when Internet Explorer keeps telling "Error: This file cannot be viewed on the device". Setting this file extension in FEADIE should solve this error message.
In case you want to download some file and it displays as text, go to \Windows\Profiles\guest\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 and find the file by its filename. (This problem often relates CAB files because many web servers are missing Content-Type for this extension.)
* Windows Mobile 5 for Smartphone
* Windows Mobile 6 Standard
Requirements .NET Compact Framework (version 2 or later).
SMS unAccent comes handy when you type SMS using T9 dictionary and you need to remove all the Czech/Slovak/Polish accented characters and space characters to save SMS space.
Now support for Messaging application in WM.
* Windows Mobile 2003(SE) Smartphone
* Windows Mobile 5 for Smartphone
* Windows Mobile 6 Standard
Requirements MortScript 4.1 (included)
Magnets is a game originally proposed in the french magazine "La Recherche", end of 2003.
I automated the game on Pocket PC, with a random generator to get more grids to find. I also added some visual help to show rule violations, which is finally funnier because it's hard to see on a paper.
Game is freeware, enjoy!
In Cardhue, you have to find the symbols hidden in a grid.
- Edges indicates the number of symbols in this line.
- No adjacent identical symbols, even in diagonal.
- No adjacent empty cells, even in diagonal.
You can lock/unlock cells to help your search, when you are sure of its value, to avoid an unwanted change.
At the beginning of the game, some cells are already unveiled. You can unveil additional cells but with a penalty.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
This very little Windows Mobile application will let you delete all your appointments, contacts and tasks.
This tweak is very usefull when you going to reacreate a pairing with a desktop Outlook (on Vista)… if you don’t delete all these things from your mobile device before connecting it to your desktop, all the things will be merged. Also, if you have the same entries on the mobile and on the desktop, those entries will not be synched after the pairing.
Friday, December 07, 2007
The FreeStyl launcher allows you to configure 5 pages of 12 icons (60 icons in all) as well as 4 primary icons visible at the bottom of all the pages. To move between the different pages you just slide your finger left or right across the screen to page through the icons. The launcher allows you to either choose a specific background or you can optionally rotate through all the wallpapers in a specified folder at a specified interval.
The FreeStyl locker features the same wallpaper engine available in the FreeStyl Launcher and optionally allows you to view a analog or digital clock. It displays all the same notificaiton icons that the Launcher does as well. At the bottom of the screen is a "slide to start" orb that allows you to unlock the locker by sliding your finger from left to right on the screen.
The FreeStyl Contacts application pulls contact information from the standard Windows Mobile contact manager… it even exports all your contact images and shows them along side your contacts in the application… it also features an alphabet filter bar on the left that allows you to filter the list of contacts to a group of letters. To scroll through the contacts you just slide your finger up or down the screen.
FreeStyl Weather - STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
The FreeStyl Weather application allows you to configure two different locations, one for your home area and one for an away area. The weather information is pulled periodically by the FreeStyl server and is displayed in a nice "widget looking" interface.
FreeStyl Audio Player - STILL IN DEVELOPMENT
The FreeStyl Audio Player was designed to function much like Windows Media Center… It displays icons of all the albums on your device and allows you to scroll through the icons by slding your finger accross the screen…
systeme requis: Adobe Flash Lite and the Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2
Something to help you rotate your screen on demand
0 : Rotete to angle 0
90 : Rotete to angle 90
180 : Rotete to angle 180
270 : Rotete to angle 270
CW : Rotate clockwise
CCW : Rotate counter-clockwise
MIRROR : Mirror the current angle
If nothing will be specified at command line, nothing will happen.
.NET CF 2 is needed.
Shlomki of XDA-Developers
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Host Explorer allows you to connect and access all your files on your desktop (the whole filesystem) through WiFi without using Remote Desktop Connection.
* Desktop: Any Windows Operating System with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.
* Device: Any Windows Mobile Device with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.
Installation & Executing:
* Copy Host.exe to your Desktop and run.
* Copy HExp.exe to your Device and run when required.
Limitations For Now:
* It just shows the filesystem of the Desktop (You can just see all the drives and files. You can't access them.)
* No icons showing the filetype are displayed.
* On Every Run, IP Address of the Desktop must be entered manually. (I know this is very tiresome.. but that is what I'm fixing now.)
pctuner of XDA-Developers
Summary of the functions
1. Advanced function of TV with more than 100 canals
2. Advanced function of radio
3. The news on you vary thematic
4. Direct access to the reproducers of audio natives
5. Small Launcher of applications of the system
Motorola Q9h Clock
After one week with my new toy, I verified that this is very complete the level of solutions of extra software operative System. It operates, Documents You the GO, File advanced Explorer, etc etc.... But it has a very simple thing that was forgotten and that it gives much skill.... The clock!!!!!!! therefore it is the Motorola Q9h does not have software that it allows to show to the hours such as happens in the HTC s620, for that I developed a small called application MotoClock.
Monday, December 03, 2007
Twitter on your Mobile Phone.
Love twitter and love tweeting from your mobile device? But don't want to get dinged for updates and double dinged for friend updates continually arriving via SMS?
Tiny Twitter is just what you are looking for and it will work on ANY Java enabled device (that's a bunch & includes the CrackBerry) and ANY Windows Mobile Pocket PC or Smartphone (they're pretty cool).
Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
Sunday, December 02, 2007
Friday, November 30, 2007
Guss Game (that's the name I like)
Snake, along with pong is one of the older games ever; here is a pocket pc version of such game. The goal is simple, eat all fruits and don't touch the border or any obstacles including the snake body itself. The snake will increase its size after eating a fruit so keep that in mind. Snake comes with 10 levels and you have a password each time you end a level so you don't have to start from level 1 every time.
Five in a row...
Color Lines is a pocket pc version of that classic game where you have to put 5 or more balls in a row to make them disappear. In each turn the 3 new balls with random colors are randomly placed in the game board, and you have the chance to make one move, if the move causes some balls to disappear then you can make a move again, otherwise, the turn ends and the program will place 3 more balls in the board starting the next round. You can check for the next 3 balls below the board, this will help you decide your next move, remember, odds always matters.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
A simple application to trun on/off GSM on schedule.
PhoneTimer is created originally by LornDragon who's website no longer exists.
So sorry that the attempt is failed to ask him for grant to translate the software.
Note: The English Version of PhoneTimer is translated and re-layouted by Holucan and Lin120 at mobile01
Many thinks to LornDragon, Holucan and Lin120 for the simple and effective application
iiiox of XDA-Developers
From now on, synchronizing your Mac with Pocket PC is as easy as one, two, three.
Still hesitate? Sync again... Get your Mac a mate with Eltima SyncMate.
SyncMate by Eltima Software is an easy-to-use handy synchronizer that will help you keep all your private notes, docs, contacts and other files organized. Form a quick connection between your Mac and your Pocket PC. SyncMate allows you to make synchronization via USB cable with such applications as Bookmarks, Address Book, Stickies, iCal, iTunes, iPhoto and others. With SyncMate you are able to receive, read and manage your text messages, read your device status, install applications to your mobile device, synchronize time and follow all file exchanges using operation log.
Schedy Mobile is an alarm and task scheduler application for Windows Mobile Smartphone.
* easy to use
* unlimited number of alarms and tasks
* flexible scheduling options
* MP3, WMA, WAV and other sound files format supported (if appropriate codec installed).
* Alarms Home Screen Plug-in