Friday, April 07, 2006
I have a new O2 XDA mini and i've decided to add a new section here.
This is my first post for PPC applications.
cLaunch offers the following features :
* Launcher is displayed on Today screen.
* It can display 8 group and multiple page.
* Each group tab can be hide from display.
* It can hide the border of the tab label.
* It can define display height in Today.
* It can import shortcut from system to current group.
* Users can change group name.
* It can reverse the position of the arrow.
* Background picture, setting icon and arrow icon can be set up.
* Icon name can be enable and display.
* It can disable menu bar.
* Menu bar can be at the bottom.
* Each group can have different setting of margin, icon size etc.
* Tab border can set to 3D.
* Setting icon and Arrow icons can be disable.
* Short cut can change to other icon.
* All data use by cLaunch store in "\Windows\cLaunch.dat"
* Import function can browse the directory
* Tab extended line that wrap around can be turn off
* If the file path is "#Arrow up","#Arrow down","#Arrow left","#Arrow right" or "#Settings", it will perform cLaunch functions.
* Support 480x640 screen
Posted by oldSAP at 12:25 PM