Saturday, January 12, 2008
WMWifiRouter is a tool that turns your Windows Mobile device into almost an Access Point.
Almost, I write, because it uses an Ad-Hoc (computer-to-computer) connection instead of infrastructure mode. It's purpose is the same though: allow your WiFi-enabled devices to use your WM device's data connection to connect to the internet.
* Windows Mobile 5 - SmartPhone Edition or PocketPC (with phone functionality) Edition OR
* Windows Mobile 6 - Standard or Professional (NOT Classic!)
* A WiFi connection on your device
* A (cellular) data connection on your device
* Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) installed (and working) on your device ( \Windows\IntShrui.exe ) - if you do not have this installed, see the FAQ section.
Chainfire of XDA-Developers