Wednesday, July 09, 2008
mdNavMobile is a waypoint-based GPS navigation solution for the Windows Mobile platform. It can guide you from waypoint to waypoint while keeping you informed of all relevant navigation data.
All NMEA-data from a GPS is automatically logged to file so you can 'replay' a trip with variable speed.
- GPS info: Latitude, Longitude, COG, SOG, Height, Satelites, HDOP and NMEA-stream
- Waypoint info: CTS, DTG, TTG, VMG, XTE
- Trip info: Total distance, Start, Travelled distance/time, DTG, TTG, ETA
- Reverse and Reset trips
- Scroll to next/previous waypoint
- Logs full NMEA stream from GPS to Storage Card
- Simulation using NMEA-log files with variable speed (factor 0.01-100)
- Create/Edit Trips and Waypoints
- Trip-files also editable with notepad
- Totally free