Monday, July 28, 2008
Using MortgageCALC for PocketPC you can quickly establish the costs and affordability of major asset purchases.
MortgageCALC has the usual "standard" loan calculator functions, plus:-
* Interest compounding periods options of Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual
* Repayment frequency option of Monthly, Weekly, Fortnightly, Semi-Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annually.
* Interest only calculations.
* Amortization calculations, with advanced features, including Lump Sum Payment and Redraw calculations, changing Interest Rates, fees and repayment variations.�
* Ability to apply a Index Rate to loan repayments to see effect of accelerating repayments.�
* Graphing of amortization calculations,
* Loan comparisons (up to 10 user defined P&I Loans),
* Programmable Calculation/Funding Tables.
* Reports can be "pasted" into other PocketPC applications,�
* Lots more...