Upload your sms to gmail
SMSSyncUp is a very simple tool to "upload/backup" your SMSes to Gmail.
To run this app you need to have Gmail account setup in your poutlook.
Steps to use it.
1. Install it
2. Choose your Gmail Account.
3. Open the application, and fill the Send To: with the gmail id to which you want to backup sms.
4. Go to Menu "Login"(it is not an actual login, you need to configure your Gmail account for it).
5. Login should enable the SMS folders dropdown with all your SMS folders.
6. Select the folder to backup.
7. Go to Menu "Sync SMS Folder". This should start the message conversion to mail format. Progress will be displayed.
8. On completion it will prompt and then ask you if you want to sync.
8. Syncing would send Emails with Subject IMAPSMS|