Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Host Explorer allows you to connect and access all your files on your desktop (the whole filesystem) through WiFi without using Remote Desktop Connection.
* Desktop: Any Windows Operating System with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.
* Device: Any Windows Mobile Device with Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.
Installation & Executing:
* Copy Host.exe to your Desktop and run.
* Copy HExp.exe to your Device and run when required.
Limitations For Now:
* It just shows the filesystem of the Desktop (You can just see all the drives and files. You can't access them.)
* No icons showing the filetype are displayed.
* On Every Run, IP Address of the Desktop must be entered manually. (I know this is very tiresome.. but that is what I'm fixing now.)
pctuner of XDA-Developers