Monday, November 12, 2007
ClearTemp is an application for you to free up memory on your device. If you have custom folders which you wish to clear, you can also add them in.
1. You can tick/untick certain items to scan/clean.
2. Use "Clean" from the tools menu to start clearing selected item(s).
3. You can go to the options dialog from the tools menu.
4. In the Options dialog, you can change location of temp files.
5. You can also specify the location of Custom Folder 1 and 2 in the Options dialog.
6. Press "Apply" to confirm the new settings in the Options dialog.
7. After changing the location of the temp files, please exit the program, save your work and reboot your device for the changes to take effect.