Thursday, July 27, 2006
WR Tools ResInfo indicates most important system resources of a Windows of CE equipment to the task border in a multilateral dialog field as well as in the system file.
* On the first register map battery is indicated the charge to the main battery, the status of the main and safeguard battery as well as the battery running time of the equipment.
* On the second register map memory is indicated the allocation of the program memory and the data memory.
* On the third register map data medium is indicated the allocation of two not volatile storage media.
* On the fourth register map tasks are indicated all implemented processes and to their main windows.
* On fifth register register system the most important information is indicated to the system components and to the system configuration.
* On sixth register register attitudes can be configured to WR Tools ResInfo.
* On last register register info. information about the program is indicated to WR Tools ResInfo.
* The first status symbol in the system file indicates dynamically the charge to the main battery in per cent.
* The second status symbol in the system file indicates the allocation of main storage as well as the allocation of the program memory and the data memory.
File size: 137 KB
Type of file: Cabinet file
Operating system: Min. Windows CE 3.0
Processors: POOR, StrongARM, XScale
Conditions: April 2006
Languages: German, English
Description: CAB file for direct installation on equipment with arm processor
Posted by oldSAP at 10:48 AM