Tuesday, October 24, 2006
This program simplifies the creation of installation for Pocket PC Devices. Eliminates the need of manually editing the required .inf files and calling the cabwiz tool for creating the cab(s) files.
Everything is working with dialogs, and the user interface is enough flexible and powerful to combine the related objects between them. For example, when creating a shortcut, the dialog will offer to choose from the files selected to be installed as the target of the shortcut.
And even more, can create a self-executable installer, witch includes the created cab(s) file(s) and automatically installs the proper Pocket PC application via active sync. No more manual editing of .inf files, searching internet for information how to make these files, command prompt for building cab(s) file(s).
For creating the Windows setup program uses the ezsetup application.
* Easy to use interface, all the functions are one mouse click away.
* Can save/open created installation projects.
* Supports all the cabwiz tags and options.
* Supports creation of multiple installs for various platforms (e.g. ARM, SH3).
* Creates compressed, self-contained, self-extracting Windows setup program.
* One click for creation of .inf files, cab(s) file(s) and installation executable.
Posted by oldSAP at 8:06 AM