Thursday, June 28, 2007
"finger friendly" contact list
What it does:
- classic finger scrolling
- tapping the contact make appear a screen with contact info (photo, name, phone, sms and mail). Selecting one option launch the default compose dialog or make the call.
- display contact photo if present (in the list and the contact detail).
- if you press you finger on the left or right border of the screen it will allow you to select the letter you're searching for, release the finger, it will show you the contact starting with this letter. For me that's the way to go in touch interface: release should trigger the event, push should only provide visual feedback, I'd like a visual kb like this.
- the contact detail is not the standard one, for now it's quite ugly... if you're a graphist or have some idea about what's better... feel free.
- the list is animated (scrolling) and the transition between list and detail also.
tene of XDA-Developers