Monday, December 10, 2007
Clean your text messaging folder with ease.
Did you ever wish you could add sub folders in your sms inbox so you could store messages according to the sender's name?
You can now easily add or delete sub folders to your Inbox so that you can organize your Inbox SMS according to sender/date/business/personal/etc.
- shows Unread/Read SMS in Inbox
- shows the number of SMS in Sent Items and Deleted Items folder
- ADD/DELETE sub folders in your INBOX
- shows the number of SMS in your sub folders
- REPLY TO feature (new)
If you wish to buy this product,
1. Download this exe file DeviceID.exe
2. Copy the exe file in your device then execute the application.
3. It will generate a text file named "deviceid.txt" in \My Documents folder
4. Send the deviceid.txt file to me at email@example.com with the subject "DeviceID"
5. I will need this device id to create a license for your device.
6. I will send you the download link for the SMS Folders Manager cab file
SMS Folders Manager v2.0 SHAREWARE