Monday, November 03, 2008
The app uses the weather feed from yahoo (or weather.com).
When you run iWeather, you need to connect to the internet. Same for the Settings.exe.
1. open Settings.exe
2. enter your LocationID
3. press ENTER
4. press Done-Button
IMPORTANT! It is nessessary to stay online!
Things to do:
- fix battery-bug in Settings.exe
- adding more than one location
- open settings by pushing the "i"-button
- caching data for offline use
- maybe integrating settings into iWeather
- maybe different language support