Monday, August 10, 2009
GPS measure / tracking software
Marathon is a Windows Mobile application which keeps track of your movement with the help of a GPS-receiver. Usable for running, skiing and so on.
• Announce various statistics in the headset or speaker while running.
• Compete with yourself by using a previous recording or a generic time based goal.
• Records data such as time, distance, speed, altitude change.
• Can show a graph over your speed/altitude as well as a map of the track.
• Upload the result to www.marathon-mobile.net to see more detailed info and compare your results with others. The webpage is still a work in progress, so don’t expect too much yet.
• Windows Mobile 5.0+ Professional device.
• GPS receiver with support for Microsoft’s GPS Intermediate Driver.
• Screen resolution of at least 240x240 pixels.