Saturday, August 15, 2009
Automatically turn on your speakerphone.
While the application is running, when an incoming call is received, the speakerphone of your device will automatically turn ON when you receive the call.
You can also automatically activate the speakerphone when you are making an outgoing call by checking the Outgoing ON in the menu.
Change Log v1.06
- fixed bugs (hope it works on other devices now)
- added taskbar icon (green phone icon)
- tap on the green icon on the task bar to show the notification bubble to be able to close the application
Change Log v1.05
- auto minimize on start
- No more today task bar icon
- *hopefully* fixed the on-hold situation on some phones
Change Log v1.04 (Tested on PPC)
- Application will automatically hide upon launch and will show an icon.
Change Log v1.03
- outgoing function is automatically on
- few bug fixes
Change Log v1.02
- USB only - option to turn on speakerphone ONLY when synced or charging
Change Log v1.01
- Auto answer on/off
- Delay options before auto answer
DOWNLOAD oldSAP SpeakerPhone v1.06 CAB
Download v1.05 Tested on PPC