Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Send sms to multiple contacts.
Smartphone and Pocket PC versions available
- type your message on the first box. if you want the name of your contact to appear in your message, just type in @@@ where you want the name to appear inside the message.
- add contacts in your list: Menu > Add Contact
- save your list for future uses: Menu > Save List
- load your list: Menu > Load List
- sending sms: Send menu will show SIM1 and SIM2 because this application was written for ACER DX900 dual sim phone but using it on a single sim WM device will also work.
- after pressing send, the application will hide itself, and will reshow itself after the task is done.
- Smartphone version uploaded (Sept 1, 2009)
- character counter for sms body
- repeat sending to multiple contacts
- added ability to PASTE in textbox
- multiple lists
oldSAP SMSer v1.2
oldSAP SMSer SP v1.2
oldSAP SMSer v1.1