Thursday, June 11, 2009

disCali

Disable Align Screen

Motive:

While playing games with my HTC Mogul I've stumbled upon an annoying thing, whenever you press the middle D-PAD button + Message Button, the "align screen" window pops up and won't go away until you complete the alignment process. This sucks considering I never really need to align my screen and I do need those buttons to play comfortably.

Anyhow, I couldn't find any other working solutions so I coded it myself.
I used some pretty advanced hooking techniques and I'm pretty sure this will work on every device with no tailoring. I'd appreciate any feedback stating what device you tested it on.
- amp3r

Instructions:

1. Install the cab.
2. Run "disCali" form Start Menu > Programs, this will disable the align screen function from your entire device until soft-rest (even from the control panel).
3. Run it again and it will restore everything back to normal.

disCali

No comments: