Saturday, June 13, 2009
Auto Rotation with G-Sensor support for many applications
- Numbers of attempts increased to initialise G-Sensor. Can be helpful if startup problems exist.
- Fix for #poweroff180(0|1)
Power off if you rotate device head over heels
- Configurable indicator on topbar (check 3rd screenshot and 2nd screenshots for settings. Further details in the readme file.)
- Probable fix with open sensor error(3) from startup, eventually depending on version of ROM/AKU
- CFG editor can be closed by tap "ok"
- Probable fix for locked devices. If device is locked, the screen will not rotate, eventually depending on version of ROM/AKU
- "Save bug" fixed
- In #window can be defined process name [as example for exlude phone need add #window(cprog.exe)]
- Edit->Select process name menu item added
- #fdscreenoff(0|1|2) 1- screen off / 2- suspend device
- CFG Editor : New menu item, Edit > Restore default to restore the default settings
- Cab file create shortcut GSenToogle.lnk
- CFG Editor : New menu item - File > Startup to create/delete startup shortcut
- Fix for screenoff on TF3D screen.
- About, show you the programm version/status
- Small fix for the #fdscreenoff(0|1) command
- New command: #fdscreenoff(0|1) If it is enabled, program will switch off the screen if you put device with screen (face) on bottom.
- Menu to select window class, name in config editor
- New commandline parameters #load, #toggle added
- GSenToggle.lnk added
- Update with new exlude list
- 3 different shortcuts available
- First release
Tested on HTC P3700/HTC Touch Diamond/o2 Xda diamond/T-Mobile MDA Compact IV/HTC Raphael (Prototype)/HTC Advantage X7510 Windows Mobile UMPC