Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Iperf for Windows Mobile
Iperf was developed by NLANR/DAST as a modern alternative for measuring maximum TCP and UDP bandwidth performance. Iperf allows the tuning of various parameters and UDP characteristics. Iperf reports bandwidth, delay jitter, datagram loss.
- Windows Mobile 5.0/6.0
- 240x320 Resolution (longer height doesn't matter)
- Provides ping to check latency between nodes.
- Visualization of ping latency graph.
- Provides full functionality of iperf client and server.(based on 1.7.0)
- Logs for ping, iperf client & server.(\My Documents\btools_log\)
- Connect to internet.
- For Ping, Just type target host and press button "Ping"
- See results graphs. Log will be \My Documents\btools_log.
Iperf Usage: (Mobile Client to PC Server)
- you have to install iperf-1.7.0 before running PC server. (ask google iperf-win32-1.7.0)
- In PC, open console box and run "iperf -s"
- In Mobile, Choose iperf client tab and type server's IP Press "Start"
- iperf will run 10 seconds if -t option is not specified.
- Log will be \My Documents\btools_log.
Iperf Usage: (Mobile Client to Mobile Server)
- Choose iperf server tab, and press "Start"
- Choose iperf client tab, and type server's IP and Press "Start"