Monday, October 05, 2009
a helper app for GCzII
1.1 out now!! whats new?
- now with AppToDate support (for devices with TOUCHSCREEN only)
- now you can view your track (recorded at a geocaching tour) on the device with google maps
- you can easy email this tracks to your office pc/home pc and/or to your friends and view the tracks with Google Earth or put them to your Google Maps Website
- open folders , you can open all GCzII folders
With version 1.0 you can email your cache lists or manually selected geocaches to your geocaching Tour Partners, or you can inform friends about found Geocaches with all necessary information’s very easy.
Manage your Cache Lists with GCzII and than generate an email with GCzII-Tools
You can email your planned cache list to your Office or Home PC and check this Tour or Print a listing of that tour
GCzII Tools uses the build in Pocket Outlook
GCzII-Tools is build for creating more functions which not in GCzII build in. if you have wishes for functions which Tom don’t like to build in then give me a message.
future functions (comming soon)
- delivery of KML (Google Earth files)
- Export GCzII -> Oziexplorer
- Track 2 KML (for using the track files in Google Earth)
- cleaning caches with a bigger distance
- translation into other languages than english
- gui improvements