Saturday, June 24, 2006
TdyScheme Changer is a Pocket PC application to change the today scheme colors.
It is also able to change the color of the taskbar and soft keys for Windows Mobile 5.0. It is also possible to remove the gradient effect of the bars and set the colors to black. As this application is still under testing and development, I would love to gather suggestions from the users. You can drop me a message via my contact form.
1. Please note that this program does not fit well in landscape modes or square screens.
2. Also note that black bars do not work when Windows Default Theme is in use.
3. Please untick "Use Base Hue" checkbox before upgrading to v0.2 or later.
4. Please untick "Use Black Bars" checkbox before upgrading to v0.4 or later.
5. Previously, "refresh.exe" was installed in "\Windows\" folder. After upgrading to v0.3 or later, "\Windows\refresh.exe" is no longer needed as the program will be using "refresh.exe" in the program installation folder instead. You can delete "refresh.exe" from the "\Windows\" folder if it is still there after you upgrade to v0.3.
6. For Today Background Image, please use an image of at least 320x320 for QVGA support and 640x640 for VGA support.
7. For Start Menu Image, please use an image of at least 240x320 for QVGA support and 480x640 for VGA support.
8. Refer to Readme.txt for detailed help.
Developer: Vicott Wong
Posted by oldSAP at 9:57 AM