Saturday, June 03, 2006
Upgrade manual to BIG Storage
1. Right click on the ZIP-file and extract to a named folder (using Winzip or something similiar)
2. You should end up with 10 individual files; ms.nb1, radio.nb1, nk.nb1 ruu.conf, ruu.dll, enterbl, getdevicedata and maupgradeut, the maupgradeut is the file that normally runs the upgrade, you’re going to use MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe
3. In ActiveSync, click on file and connection settings and untick the USB connection.
4. Connect the phone to the USB, and run the MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe
5. The upgrade wizard wil start, go through a few checks then probably come up with the coutry Id error (error 120).
6. Run the MaUpgradeUt_noID.exe file again and this time it should allow you to run the wizard.
7. The process should then go through 3 stages which should last about 15 - 20 minutes.
8. When finished you should get the upgrade successful notification and a prompt to reset the device
9. In ActiveSync, click on file and connection settings and tick the USB connection.
10. Enjoy your new ROM
DISCLAIMER: DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE
NEW DL LINK
Posted by oldSAP at 9:54 AM